Today in this blog, I will discuss the benefits of supporting your search, selection, and hiring of personnel process with a first line solution that will enable you to take your company to the next level, Dynamic 365 Talent.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of products incorporated into a single solution. If you implement Dynamics 365, you can have significant additional savings, both economic and in time, meaning you have to buy nothing else at all. Talent as a solution is described in the following image.
Dynamics 365 Talent, as a part of this great solution, will generate tremendous added value for you as it has other capacities that are normally purchased separately. Let us review the most important of them:
- A business intelligence (Power BI)solution embedded in Dynamics 365.
- An embedded documental management solution that enables attaching a variety of document types in masters and Dynamics 365 transactions.
- A Workflow solution to give life to your business processes through a business logic for the management of approvals, without the need of any development work.
- A Development suite that enables the construction of new functionalities into Dynamics 365 if necessary, preserving the original solution through a layered architecture that distinguishes what is native and what has been developed. This makes processes of migration to new versions tremendously easier.
- A solution prepared to support not only private sector, but also public sector processes.
- A powerful solution for the construction of simple Mobile applications (not requiring development) or sophisticated ones to strengthen the use of Dynamics 365 through mobility.
- A Flow and Apps solution, to internally integrate ERP/CRM processes tailor-made for each client.
- A Cortana solution that has incorporated intelligence and advanced analysis of the data contained in Dynamics 365. It has the feature of recognizing natural language.
- Native integration with Office 365, therefore enabling managing and exporting information from Dynamics 365, importing data into Dynamics 365, performing budget processes with intelligent spreadsheets, perform reports in Office, etc.
Essentially, with Dynamics 365 Talent, we are able to handle the human talent management process from end to end, placing people at the center of the talent management experience.
Talent shall enable you to optimize the hiring, incorporation, and management of human capital.
Dynamics 365 Talent has fundamental features such as:
- A Mobile interface: An intuitive and fluent user interface to do business from anywhere, at any time and from any device.
- Mobile applications based on tasks: Mobile applications based on tasks enable your employees to performed normally repeated tasks easily in their favorite Mobile device.
- Innovation: We seek to drive innovation and ongoing improvement with minimum interruptions in the satisfaction of customer demands.
- Perfect integration: A seamless holistic integration to minimize interruptions and provide end to end coverage.
The following graph shows what processes can be managed with Dynamics 365 Talent:
Processes supported by Dynamics 365 Talent:
Therefore, if you are looking for a human talent management tool that is:
- Modern, flexible, built with state of the art technology, that works fully on the web thus eliminating infrastructure and support costs,
- Enables recovering the ROI in less than 4 years and beginning capture from the moment of go-live,
- Begins with little and can be escalated:
Dynamics 365 Talent is your solution.
In a future blog entry, we will provide an in-depth look at each of the processes supported by Talent.
Would you like a demo? Please contact us to schedule one.
[fusion_builder_column type="1_1" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding="undefined" dimension_margin="undefined" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_button link="" text_transform="none" title="Click to ask the experct a question" target="_self" link_attributes="" alignment="left" modal="ask-question" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" color="custom" button_gradient_top_color="#ea2419" button_gradient_bottom_color="#ea2419" button_gradient_top_color_hover="#ffffff" button_gradient_bottom_color_hover="#ffffff" accent_color="#ffffff" accent_hover_color="#ea2419" type="" bevel_color="" border_width="" size="" stretch="default" shape="" icon="" icon_position="left" icon_divider="no" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset=""]Ask me a question[/fusion_button][fusion_modal name="ask-question" title="Ask me a question" size="small" background="#f9f9f9" border_color="#f9f9f9" show_footer="no" class="" id=""][question-form action="https://analytics.clickdimensions.com/forms/h/audSVusJ0yPduvcWqP7Vg"][/fusion_modal][/fusion_builder_column]