Colombian authority awards AlfaPeople Quality Management System Certificate for 2nd consecutive time
The Colombian Institute of Standards and Certification – or Icontec, according to its acronym in Spanish – has awarded AlfaPeople with the Quality Management System (QMS) certificate for a second consecutive time. The certificate was formally received on February 25, 2020, at Icontec headquarters.
The renewal of the certificate came as a result of an audit conducted on August 14 and 15, 2019, with objectives focused on:
- Determining the compliance of the management system according to the requirements of Icontec’s management system standard
- Determining the capacity of the management system to ensure that AlfaPeople Colombia complies with the legal, regulatory and contractual requirements applicable within the scope of Icontec’s management system standard
- Determining the effectiveness of the management system to ensure that AlfaPeople has reasonable expectations regarding the fulfillment of the specified objectives
- Identifying potential improvement areas of our management system.
Among the benefits for AlfaPeople working under QMS standards are:
- The ability to focus on identifying and satisfying customer needs, both in terms of deployment as well as installed base support. Additionally, to seek to understand and exceed their expectations.
- Through the leadership of AlfaPeople’s Senior Management, the company boasts the conditions for employees to commit to achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
- The renewal of our certificate was achieved thanks to the leadership of AlfaPeople Colombia’s senior management, headed by General Manager Mr. Félix Sastoque, and the commitment of all AlfaPeople employees.
If you’d like to know more corporate news, take a look at our news section or contact us today!