AlfaPeople delivers the biggest news from Microsoft Inspire 2020
Are you ready to get inspired?
Once a year Microsoft invites its global partners to a 3-day conference celebrating joint successes, discussing developments and challenges and present the latest innovations in the Microsoft product portfolio. In short: At Inspire, we set the course for another year of cooperation with one goal: to ensure your organization’s lasting success!
This year is a little bit different though. Due to COVID-19, Microsoft is not hosting an in-person conference but instead, they are pulling off the biggest virtual conference we have ever experienced. We cannot wait!
Discover the most important news on our Inspire theme page where we collate and refine the most important updates, insights and news. Our team will be releasing more highlights from Inspire’s presentations and keynotes in the coming days, so keep checking in regularly.
We are looking forward to these topics:
- Product roadmaps
- Strategic trends
- Market insights and benchmarks
- Expert opinions
Highlighted topics at Microsoft Inspire 2020:
- Business Applications
- IT infrastructure
- Data-supported business processes
- Modern Workplace
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Leadership
Corenote speakers are:
Microsoft’s management share visions, insights and inspiration with partners and customers.
- Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- Brad Smith, President, Microsoft Corporation
- Judson Althoff, Executive Vice President of Worldwide Commercial Business, Microsoft Corporation
- Gavriella Schuster, Corporate Vice President for One Commercial Partner, Microsoft Corporation
- Nick Parker, Corporate Vice President for Global Partner Solutions, Microsoft Corporation
- Mitra Azizirad, Corporate Vice President for Microsoft AI and Innovation, Microsoft Corporation
We look forward to guiding you on your own Microsoft Inspire journey in the coming days. If you have any questions, we are more than happy to help and find an individual solution for your specific case. Please contact us here.