Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations provides new exceptional functions for the Private Sector, because it is designed to collect all business information into one single platform. Part of these new functions is the incorporation of Office 365’s best productivity tools, like Excel and Outlook, advanced reporting analysis with Power BI, built-in Artificial Intelligence with Cortana, PowerApps, which allows you to design applications that can be adapted to your business process and the Flow tool, conceived to optimize the performance and productivity of every user, all combined within the Azure cloud.
All of these tools are designed to integrate seamlessly into your preexisting Microsoft system. This means you can start out with small applications that fit your business and only pay for what you need, and as you grow, you can continue to add applications to meet your requirements.
A few of the major innovations and updates found within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the private sector are:
- Master Planning: Azure Machine Learning uses algorithm experiments through the compilation of historical data and sales predictions to suggest sales forecasts, ensuring that your company’s production planning is optimized and more efficient and assertive.
- Advanced Warehouse Management: Provides tighter control over the logistics process, and therefore greater traceability through a set of different functionalities, such as storage dimensions, monitoring (entity license plate number) and mobile device compatibility, allowing operators to scan any barcode that has been previously configured into the system using any tablet or mobile device.
- Transportation Management: This module guarantees enhanced monitoring in the management of both your and external transportation fleets. In addition, by generating waves, the process is certified to the highest standard from the moment the product is selected in the warehouse, until it reaches the customer, adjusting to every department’s needs.
- Production: This module is divided into Lean Manufacturing and Online Manufacturing and uses the Kanban methodology, certified in the use of best practices for the private sector business process. In addition, it can be integrated into your own modules and tools.
- Retail POS: Retail sales in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a smart platform that is located on the Cloud and can be accessed remotely, allowing retailers to combine elements to create the ultimate in-store sales experience on tablets, personal computers, smartphones and on store websites. It also provides a unified personalization solution, both in the design of the digital store and in the retail sales business process, generating major impacts for the customer when it comes to receiving customized offers and recommendations in real time based on their preferences.
Today, the Private Sector is involved in competition in large and small companies alike. For this very reason, you need an ERP that can meet the demands of your own sector’s business processes.