2020 has been a year that no person or company was ready to deal with, and during this crisis, we’ve realized that technology is being used by many companies around the world in order to keep businesses running and communicating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The current situation we are going through confirms what many great leaders, software, and infrastructure developers, experts, etc. have been saying for years: Without a doubt, technology is the best ally and most useful tool to ensure the survival of mankind.
With this scenario in mind, companies around the world have had to update their operations and acquire new tools or solutions to carry out their duties in and outside the business. For this very reason, Microsoft has just created a new tool for organizations aimed at involving their audiences when it matters the most while monitoring customer satisfaction at the same time.
This new solution is known as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice. It gives customers a voice by conducting surveys for more than 84 thousand members of a single work team in order to analyze and make business decisions according to the responses of each collaborator.
Customer Voice can be bundled into Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise, Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Human Resources and Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation. In addition, other Dynamics 365 customers can purchase Customer Voice separately, or, it can be acquired as an update option through your Office 365 administrator.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice’s main functions will allow you to:
- Compile information swiftly with ready-to-use templates, including a full set of questions, workflows and reports.
- Easily create customized surveys based on customer information.
- Store relevant comments in your preferred channels (email, SMS, online and mobile) throughout the entire customer journey.
- Ongoing connection of comments with customer information in other Dynamics 365 applications, including Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and Microsoft Power Platform: Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI.
- Obtain contextual information by connecting incoming feedback with customer information you already have.
It is also important to note that this solution will allow multiple organizations to:
- Track the most important aspects of their business, including customized dashboards to visualize comments.
- Close the customer feedback loop in a timely manner with integrated satisfaction metrics, such as Net Promoter Score and follow-up actions.
- Respond in real-time based on the automatic activators established according to your company’s business processes.
In short, Microsoft’s technological innovation during the pandemic has helped many businesses transform and monitor their operations to avoid distressing shut-downs. This is why using solutions such as Dynamics 365 Customer Voice has provided so many advantages to the business world, while also helping large corporate companies like Toyota in North America to make important business decisions involving a safe return to work.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has allowed each and every one of the millions of collaborators around the world to deal with this virus. Major companies are still performing critical processes and operations through technological solutions suited to their business.