What is Microsoft Dynamics AX?
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a world class enterprise resource planning (ERP) business solution that will help you manage all areas of your company. Dynamics AX manages the financial, commercial, operational and human resource areas of your company with an integrated system that allows you to have live information and up to the minute data so you can make better and faster decisions.
Additionally Dynamics AX is multi-lingual, multi-currency and also has some additional and very specific industry capabilities for retailers, financial services, professional services, manufacturers and public sector organizations.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that enables companies to market smarter, sell effectively and productively, and care everywhere. It can help increase profitability and reduce costs by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Additionally, Dynamics CRM provides tools to manage social insights, business intelligence and productivity and can be delivered in the cloud or on premise.
Why is AlfaPeople the ideal Partner?
- One of the largest global Microsoft Dynamics® Partners
- Leading Microsoft CRM supplier
- Focused on integrated industry and customer-specific business solutions
- Fast knowledge and experience on all aspects of deployment, including architecture design, business analysis consultancy, system design, development, user training and worldwide support
- Operations in 15 countries – the ideal Partner choice for international companies
- We are partnered with over a dozen ISVs to give you more
- We are renowned for our ability to understand client needs, delivering bespoke solutions and providing on going technical support.
- Our team are passionate and committed to providing you with the best of our acumen and business expertise to help your business become more profitable and improve customer relations