Ignite A Career: AlfaPeople Referral Program
As a market leader in providing the Microsoft Dynamics Solution for over 10 years, AlfaPeople has expanded its operations to 14 countries worldwide.
As one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics Partners, AlfaPeople delivers excellent customer service to ensure that clients’ requirements are met. Our teams combine business and technical knowledge with industry expertise, to provide outstanding results for organizations that intend to take the next step with their solution technologies.
The AlfaPeople US team is actively seeking outside referrals for certain positions to fulfill its ever-growing needs.
Our Ignite a Career campaign allows individuals the opportunity to refer qualified professionals for several open positions. A candidate may refer himself or herself.
Eligible referrers will receive a reward of $5,000 for each candidate referred and hired by AlfaPeople to a maximum of five (5) candidates.
- Dynamics 365 Retail Consultant
- Dynamics 365 Trade & Logistics Consultant
- Dynamics 365 for Operations Developer
- Dynamics 365 Technical Solution Architect
- Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant
- Dynamics 365 Project Manager
- Dynamics AX Sr. Project Manager
“The environment here at AlfaPeople is extremely flexible. The management and owners of our company care about us and want to ensure we’re happy and healthy.”
“A typical day starts out at my own pace. Working remotely gives me the freedom to structure my morning routine based on what I need to get done throughout the day.”
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible referrers will receive a reward of $5,000 for each candidate referred and hired by AlfaPeople to a maximum of five (5) candidates.
- Referrals must be received by AlfaPeople between September 22, 2017 and October 30, 2017.
- If more than one referrer refers the same successful candidate, the referrer who first provided the referral will receive the Reward for that successful candidate.
- No Reward will be issued for referrals received after October 30, 2017.
To learn more about this campaign, please click here.
To read the full terms and conditions, please click here.