Leading CRM and AX partner
Job Description Summary
As a Senior Consultant on AlfaPeople’s Dynamics AX team, the Consultant will implement and support best practice implementation of Dynamics AX. The Senior Consultant must have a working knowledge of the AX Trade & Logistics modules, inclusive of experience in WHS Advanced Warehouse functionality. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for gap analysis, training of end users, documentation, testing and configuration as well as providing guidance and feedback to junior consultants.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS, APICS Certification or job equivalent
- 6+ years of Dynamics AX Consulting experience
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics AX in a Consulting role
- D365 experience preferred, minimum AX 2012 R3 experience required
- Experience in tools such as ISV solutions, LCS, VSTS, CRM, SharePoint preferred
- Contribute to the set-up and execution of Dynamics AX project work streams
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Strong industry experience with Supply Chain or Material Management including but not limited to:
- Inventory Management
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Product Information Management
- Advanced Warehouse Management (WHS)
- Master Planning
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
If you meet the above qualifications for our Sr. Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics Consultant position, please apply today!
Please send Cover Letter, Resume
- Analyze, configure, test and implement Dynamics AX 2012/D365 Trade & Logistics modules
- Provide working knowledge of warehousing and implement WHS Advanced Warehouse functionality as-needed driven by client requirements
- Working with customers to facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics modules, inclusive of design, configuration, testing and training
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Writing and testing detailed functional designs for business solutions
- Assist PM with managing scope and communicating issues to appropriate personnel
- Providing general usability guidance, and preparation reference material for end users as deemed by Project Plan
- Supervising process and functional design activities throughout development lifecycle
- Supervising junior consultants and providing guidance and feedback as needed
- Travel average 50% to client sites, as deemed required by the phase of the project
- Ability to produce work and manage time while working remotely
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong compensation package
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus earnings
- Excellent health benefits including: medical, dental & vision care plans, life insurance and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidate must be able to legally work in the USA. No visa sponsorship.
AlfaPeople Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org