Website AlfaPeople - USA
AlfaPeople is a global Microsoft Dynamics Partner with over 550 employees working out of offices in 14 countries worldwide. As a top 1% Microsoft Partner, AlfaPeople delivers tried-and-trusted implementation and support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 business technology including other Cloud-based solutions. We elevate businesses in their use of and adaptation to business technologies – identifying, building, and supporting unique business processes with seamless, customer-specific Dynamics 365 journeys.
As an AlfaPeopleSenior D365 Finance & Operations Consultant you will be responsible for taking part in all phases of the project life cycle, helping customers to employ Microsoft solutions. Activities include reviewing client business processes, reengineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, leading the finance and accounting process for Microsoft D365 F&O implementations, tracking & documenting work processes, designing new solutions for customers, assisting the client with data migrations and testing, training at each level of the organization to establish user acceptance and assurance of the applications, and providing timely support and consultation to clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a strong background in ERP concepts and solutions, who is able to work well with a team and within contract deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials.
- Experience and strong working knowledge that demonstrates understanding of Accounting and Finance process.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work remotely.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Self-motivated individual who can adapt in dynamic conditions.
- Determination to overcome client and/or team obstacles and concerns.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve, with a track record of professionalism and performance.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Willingness to work remotely
- Certification: MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- Certification: MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- 100% Company Covered Medical and Dental Benefits Package
- 401K Program
- Competitive starting salary
- Career mentoring and opportunity growth with a top 1% Microsoft Partner Company.
AlfaPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.