Website AlfaPeople - USA
AlfaPeople is a global Microsoft Dynamics Partner with over 550 employees working out of offices in 14 countries worldwide. As a top 1% Microsoft Partner, AlfaPeople delivers tried-and-trusted implementation and support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 business technology including other Cloud-based solutions. We elevate businesses in their use of and adaptation to business technologies – identifying, building, and supporting unique business processes with seamless, customer-specific Dynamics 365 journeys.
As a Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for providing administrative support to project managers to ensure the successful implementation of Dynamics 365 projects. You will also be involved in the continuous development of project management and project implementation processes and procedures.
Junior Project Manager responsibilities include preparing action plans, analysing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. For this role, you will work with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators, so communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Ultimately, you will help to ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain project implementation plans and project management documents (e.g., managing the project document library).
- Develop and maintain project schedules in AlfaPeople’s scheduling system.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Draft status reports for Project Manager approval.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Track project expenses and create forecasts and implement cost-saving actions.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Measure and report on project performance.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g., assigned tasks and next steps).
- Support Project Managers on customer projects in all PMI knowledge areas.
- Develop Project Processes and Procedures.
- Develop Project Management Tools and Templates.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent.
- Knowledge of budgeting/financials.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products including MS Project.
- Must be detail focused, highly organized and can work independently.
- Ability to work in large team setting and keep the team on track.
- Proactively seek guidance on issues requiring additional clarity.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow up.
- Solid organization and time-management skills.
- Works well within a team.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar administrator or coordinator role, preferably working in an IT or Professional Services industry.
- Project Management certifications a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to think clearly and calmly under pressure.
- Passion for learning.
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, cross functional teams, and executives.
- Must be detail focused, highly organized, and can work independently.
- 100% Company Covered Medical and Dental Benefits Package
- 401K Program
- Competitive starting salary
- Career mentoring and opportunity growth with a top 1% Microsoft Partner Company.
- PMI Membership and Certifications
AlfaPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.