Leading CRM and AX partner
As a Dynamics AX Technical Solution Architect, you will have extensive knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of AX and will support multiple projects being the oversight for the systems design and build. You will be part of one or multiple teams and will be responsible for all technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX system with regards to development, deployment, infrastructure, enhancements, and support. You will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful AX implementation.
Qualified candidates must be able to legally work in the USA.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS, APICS Certification or job equivalent
- 5+ years of Dynamics AX Consulting experience
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics AX in a Consulting role
- AX7 experience preferred, minimum AX 2012 R3 experience required
- Experience in tools such as ISV solutions, LCS, VTSM, CRM, SharePoint preferred
- Working experience and knowledge of Microsoft Sure Step implementation methodology as well as in LCS and CRP
- Current certification a plus (AX 2012) a plus, or is able to obtain after joining
- Has a proven track record and experience in Dynamics AX consulting roles
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX standard application and extending SSRS reports, Enterprise Portal and BI applications
- Experience testing and debugging in the Dynamics AX AOT
- Experience applying hot fixes and service packs to Dynamics AX
- Experience with SQL Server indexes, database normalization, and queries
- Experience with SQL Server reporting
- Experience with requirement gathering and gap/fit analyses in custom AX application design
- Lead development of formalized solution methodologies
- Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within the solution area
- Participates in project scoping, planning, estimating, resource allocation, and budgeting.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
- Works with the Project Manager to formulate the implementation strategy, interdependencies, risks and mitigation strategies, and timeline requirements.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for AX enhancements and integrations to other business applications
- Responsible for ensuring system and customization designs meets customer’s requirements
- Responsible for the Functional and Technical Requirements Document, including the interview sessions with the customer.
- Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of actually doing all phases of an application delivery project
- Assist in the Discovery phase (as required) with the ability to help estimate the work plan required to turn the prospect into a proposal
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet customer requirements
- Prep for client demos; work with delivery team to develop a solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, technology solution option, and recommendations in addition to price estimates; participation in the occasional RFP process
- Perform client demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics AX in one or more of our verticals
- Performing a Solution Advisory/Solution Architect role in the analysis phase of an AX implementation
- Ability to produce work and manage time while working remotely
- Working knowledge of specialized tools, solutions or ISV solutions
- Experience using Sure Step
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong compensation package
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus earnings
- Excellent health benefits including: medical, dental & vision care plans, life insurance and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidate must be able to legally work in the USA. No visa sponsorship.
AlfaPeople Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com