All the changes we have decided to make, as part of the migration, is included. This also includes code replacement. Most custom code can be replaced by standard functionality.
What is important in the actual migration of solution and data is:
- Perform migration to test fit to the Cloud
- Testing the migrated solution
- Perform implementation: Form adjustments – ISV solution upgrades – Code replacement/upgrade
Once everything is implemented and we have replaced code with standard functionality, you will do a final user acceptance test and confirm that everything is correct.
At this stage you have a new online version with all your data available. Yet, you still have your old version, which is ready to be closed down and replaced with the new cloud version.
Steps in the Implementation phase
- When the test results are available the implementation begins.
- AlfaPeople conducts a workshop to present the migrated solution and the new features.
- Change Requests are logged.
- Agreed changes are implemented.
- Final solution is tested by the customer (UAT) (all functionality, configuration and data validation). Checkpoint: The migrated solution is ready for move from test to production.