Successfully tackling the Silo Mentality: How to grow your global events and media business
Has your organization fallen victim to the ‘silo mentality’? If so, you’re not alone. The fast-moving events, media and publishing industry is characterized by some highly complex internal structures which incorporate multiple titles, brands, portfolios and divisions and various specialist functions, from marketing to sales, editorial and production and finance and HR, not to mention multiple global offices. How do you make sure that resources – including data – are being shared across the business and that processes are as effective and efficient in each corner of the organization i.e. for the ‘greater good’?
Our whitepaper covers the following topics:
- What is the ‘silo mentality’ and how do you recognize it?
- What are the economic benefits of collaboration – and the costs of not tackling silos?
- 10 practical ideas for tackling silos
- How technology can be used to break silos down
- Case studies and examples of companies who are doing it well
- Introducing Dynamics 365 for Events and Media