ANALYSE THE MOOD
Many companies do not follow posts related to them in the social media. As a result you cannot immediately register an increasing customer dissatisfaction, which can sometimes result in loss of customers, increased competitive pressure, decline in sales and worse. Listen and analyse the mood. On the basis of the data and information gained, you are always informed about the mood of the prospects, customers, fans, partners and your critics.Read More
- See who is saying what on which channel?
- Separate your advocates from the opponents and carry out your activities in a target-oriented way.
- Analyse data and find out what kind of market resonance has been achieved. On the basis of this analysis, you can determine how to proceed further.
Did you know that almost every second company ignores the messages, feedbacks and posts of customers in social media channels?
- Use the social web as your tool in order to gain useful information about your customers.
- Be proactive and rush on ahead of the great as well as negative sentiments.
- Be a part of the companies which accept the challenges of modern technology and operate on all channels.