Are you familiar with the new features of Microsoft Dynamics 365? Since its launch in 2016, the solution has been expanding its applications and usability, that is, this solution is no longer only a CRM or ERP software.
Here are the new features, accelerators and support platforms for the solution, check it out:
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Complete ERP with back-office processes such as accounting, financial, fiscal, production, logistics, billing, retail, and HR.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service: Field service management, resource management, service scheduling, and route automation.
- RSO: Resource Optimizer in D365 (eg OS, Opps, Calendar, etc.)
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service: Project management which centralizes project sales, resource management, delivery and billing.
- Social Engagement: Monitoring and engaging with customers in social networks.
- Voice of the Customer: Construction and execution of survey forms.
- Talent: Talent management with hiring, skills, development, etc.
- Offline Mobility: Dynamics 365 for service points that can be used offline.
- Gamification (Fantasy Sales Team): Construction and execution of recognition and goal models.
- Dynamics 365 Portals: Web portal for clients, partners and collaborators.
- USD: Multi-channel universal service agent.
D365 Accelerators and Add-ons
- CSC: Vertical for shared service centers
- ITSM: Vertical for ITIL, IT management.
- Digital Marketing: Vertical for automation of marketing campaigns.
- Contact Center: Contact Center Accelerators (CTI, VOC, USD, CHAT, etc).
- Real Estate: Vertical for builders, developers and real estate.
- Chat: Chat tool integrated in Dynamics 365.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator: Integration of Dynamics 365 with Sales Navigator for Leads and Accounts
- PowerApps: Build any APP by drag and drop.
- IoT: Monitoring of sensors, commands and alerts.
- Chat Bot: Chat that simulates human interaction with the client.
- Microsoft Flow: Drag-and-drop integration with SaaS apps (Adwords, Dropbox, etc).
- Machine Learning: A cloud service that implements Machine Learning models.
- Cortana: Digital assistant that helps to accomplish tasks.
- Power BI: Business Intelligence solution that generates executive and management information generation.
- OCR: Image Capture and Scan
- Face Recognition: Image Capture and Biometrics
- Adobe: Digital Marketing Automation
Resources available and connectable with the solutions you already know for Marketing, Sales, Services and Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Contact one of our experts to learn more about all these solutions!