Leading CRM and AX partner
As a Senior Project Manager on AlfaPeople’s Dynamics AX team, you will responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget and deliverable quality performance measures. The Sr. Project Manager will help sell, estimate, plan, launch, execute and closedown projects.
Candidates must have Microsoft Dynamics AX experience. In-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX a must! Candidate must have 4+ full years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience, must have experience with 3+ full Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations (analysis through deployment.) 4+ years of experience with Project managing AX implementations and managing consultants.
Qualified candidates must be able to legally work in the USA.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
- 6+ years of ERP implementation experience
- In-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX (required)
- Previous experience in a Lead Consultant or PM role for Dynamics AX and/or D365 for Operations implementation
- PMP Certification
- Three+ full years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience (required)
- Three+ years of experience Project Managing AX implementations and consultants
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Experience of successfully managing the delivery of multiple projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of Project Management, e.g. Managing Successful Programs and agile project management tools and methodologies
- Manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle from aspiration through to Operations
- Manage project plans, budgets, and resource schedules on a weekly basis
- Develop detailed work plans that form the baseline or yardstick for measuring process
- Implement appropriate controls and governance structures to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Manage issues and risks associated with the project
- Manage and monitor the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget
- Manage the deliverable approval process essential to overall project approval
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Executes established policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment.
- Work with clients, end-users and management to understand their business and software requirements, scope, gaps, timeline and budget.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong compensation package
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus earnings
- Excellent health benefits including: medical, dental & vision care plans, life insurance and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidate must be able to legally work in the USA. No visa sponsorship.
AlfaPeople Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org