Website AlfaPeople - USA
AlfaPeople is a global Microsoft Dynamics Partner with over 550 employees working out of offices in 14 countries worldwide. As a top 1% Microsoft Partner, AlfaPeople delivers tried-and-trusted implementation and support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 business technology including other Cloud-based solutions. We elevate businesses in their use of and adaptation to business technologies – identifying, building, and supporting unique business processes with seamless, customer-specific Dynamics 365 journeys.
As a D365 Supply Chain Consultant you will be responsible for streamlining cost accounting, inventory management, master planning, and warehouse management for our clients. D365 Supply Chain Consultant will also help our client’s bridge the gap between their distribution operation and technology, by formulating solutions to meet their specific requirements and needs.
Perform all Service Delivery implementation tasks including but not limited to:
- Project and Solutions planning.
- Managing project tasks.
- Facilitating/Assisting with application design and setup.
- Designing and Developing custom technical interfaces, modifications, data conversions.
- Implementation support from pre-sales through the project life cycle, to go-live and ongoing support.
- Provide periodic status reports to manager and/or clients.
- Provide accurate estimate and timelines of work performed.
- Self-motivated individual who can adapt in dynamic conditions.
- Determination to overcome client and/or team obstacles and concerns.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Supply Chain or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent.
- 2+ years of industry experience with heavy application and/or technical experience in the Supply Chain industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
- Must be detail focused, highly organized and can work independently.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow up.
- Solid organization and time-management skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to think clearly and calmly under pressure.
- Passion for learning.
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, cross functional teams, and executives.
- Must be detail focused, highly organized, and can work independently.
- 100% Company Covered Medical and Dental Benefits Package
- 401K Program
- Competitive starting salary
- Career mentoring and opportunity growth with a top 1% Microsoft Partner Company.
- PMI Membership and Certifications
AlfaPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.