The Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services AG is a Swiss service business by the Swiss banks with an international orientation. In recent years, the Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services AG has successfully managed a diversification into new branches of business.
The core business of the Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services AG is the development, sales and processing of prepaid cards. As this industry’s leading company, the Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services AG strives to continue to expand its market position
In the course of the project, several thematic subjects were pursued:
1. Complete take-over of externally developed Dynamics AX 2009 installation.
The goal was to rework all areas of the application that were still unknown, to better understand the content of existing solution paths and to provide an even better, more efficient support in the future. That way, a new foundation was meant to be formed, in order to be able to more easily migrate to a new AX version in a subsequent project.
2. Raising the performance and improving the stability. Based on the solution paths so far, performance fluctuations occurred periodically, even system crashes. Only a limited number of orders could be processed per day – a severe restriction for future-oriented planning.
3. Process optimisation. In addition to points 1 and 2, a new design of the core process was aspired to. Leaner and more efficient with a high degree of automation.
4. Expansion of the application. In addition to the process- and performance-topics, expanding the scope was also planned, which also included a consistent cancellation process as well as a stronger connection to the customer service ticketing-tool service centre.Read More
The Swiss Bankers’ business needs:
- Continuous growth
- Cost-efficient corporate structure
- No increase in number of staff for core processes
- High automation and quick processing times
- Process improvements
- Future-proof investment and a quick ROI
- Product development and marketing
The orientation of the company on the future will continue to be strongly fixed on growth. In order to pursue this goal, the question regarding a stable and future-proof business software solution came up in addition to the classic corporate questions.
In recent years, massive performance and stability problems occurred time and again. There were only limited options concerning new market situations.