What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
It is a Cloud ERP solution designed for small and medium businesses that works as an all-in-one (SaaS) solution, it integrates Sales, Shipping, Project Management, Customer Service, Finance and if you require manufacturing.
The solution is powered and supported by Microsoft Azure Cloud, integrated with Office 365 and Power BI. This world-class solution comes with the best processes (“Best Practices”) on the market with the Microsoft guarantee, with prices according to the needs of today’s companies.
Where does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central come from and what experience does it have?
Dynamics 365 Business Central was born 31 years ago from its beginnings as Navision or NAV. The solution has the following indicators:
- Installed in more than 220,000 clients (companies/businesses) worldwide.
- It has more than 3.3 million active users.
- It is available in more than 155 countries.
- It has an ecosystem of more than 4,500 partners worldwide.
Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central very expensive?
No. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a complete solution in the cloud (SaaS) with which you do not have to worry about expensive servers and administration team, this is how you must worry about hosting the best global processes that come in the solution and use them.
The solution allows you to start from 5 users, with Dynamics 365 Business Central and pay a small monthly subscription for all users. There are users of $ 100, $ 70 and $ 8 per month.
Why should I implement or switch to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
There are many more reasons than simply having a cloud solution available 24×7, including:
- It has the best business processes proven by the global industry “Best Practices”.
- Microsoft’s # 1 undisputed leader in application support in the world.
- Confidence – 99.9% SLA.
- Flexible and scalable.
- Possibility of rapid deployment and immediate benefits (3-4 month projects).
- Available on all Windows, Android and iPhone devices.
What natural features does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central have?
There are many functionalities that we could list, however, we have made a compendium with the most relevant natural abilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Maximize profitability with a comprehensive view of operations, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and warehouse management.
Contact us to speak to one of our consultants!