Are Marketing, Sales and Customer Service critical areas of your organization?
You may depend on many factors to have business statistics at the end of the month, to control if processes are running correctly or to check if the attention provided to your customers is the most suitable.
If you want to have a 360° view of your business, where the information is updated in real-time, a system that can be accessed from anywhere and from any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop). We invite you to get to know Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, the platform that helps you have everything under control.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
It is a Customer Relationship Management tool developed by Microsoft. 2016 is the latest version available in the market. It can be acquired under two modes:
- Online: the system is available in the cloud and only requires a strong internet connection to function properly.
- OnPremise: the system is installed on the organization’s server and needs the company’s technological infrastructure to perform correctly.
CRM has 3 modules:
- Sales: You can register your current and future customers, associate them with a business opportunity, generate a quote and confirm the sale. You can also define business rules, automation for a correct customer tracking and finally, you can search the information in graphs according to your needs.
- Marketing: This module allows marketing partners to create campaigns and marketing lists, follow-up on the campaign, as well as a precise review of each campaign activity and controlling of investment.
- Service: In this module, you can have a record of all sales support issues, register complaints, queries, errors, etc. You can also automate customer service through a service level agreement (SLA).
Interesting, right? In addition, with CRM is possible to create graphs with the most relevant information that can help you make quick decisions. For example, you may have graphs of earnings, opportunities per month, per salesperson, or with customers who have never tracked you such as a call, email, or appointment.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, integrates with your Microsoft Office, allowing a better user experience.
Definitely, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, will be an ally in ensuring that economic resources and human effort are being used in the best way, allowing quickly decision-making.
Be part of the technological evolution and bring the best tools to your organization! Depending on the reports that are generated by other co-workers or consulting multiple platforms to get the updated information, is in the past now with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, sales, marketing, and support are all in one place.