The customer experience is at the core of the digital transformation ambitions of all organizations. To compete in today’s marketplace, organizations must create meaningful personal relationships with their customers. The ability to effectively customize as needed requires a comprehensive and unified view of customers.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights enables all organizations to unify and understand their customers’ data and take advantage of it to obtain useful information and act intelligently, allowing them to:
- Unify customer data, leaving aside various silos of information.
- Gather transactional, observational, and behavioral data from data sources from various networks and social portals using predefined connectors.
- Transform customer data intelligently and intuitively: Create unified customer profiles that conform to the Common Data Model. Solve customer identities with AI / ML (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) -based recommendations.
- Create more detailed customer profiles by incorporating the audience intelligence that Microsoft Graph contains.
- Drive your business processes and personalized customer experiences through channels, and personalized customer profile cards integrated into the business applications that you and your company use on a daily basis, while automating the experiences and processes customer focused based on customizable profiles, business measures and segments.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, your collaborators will be able to perform these actions based on their role:
Data analysts and managers:
- They will be able to access an advanced set of Microsoft Power Platform connectors to ingest all their customer data.
- Ability to unify customer data and transform it into the Common Data Model format.
- Enrich customer information with audience intelligence information that Microsoft Graph contains, such as brand affinity and interests.
- No-hassle-free, click-through setup and debugging experience to help you easily set up Customer Insights and identify potential issues.
- Clean and normalize customer data from diverse sources with AI-based recommendations.
- They will be able to see complete information on customer profiles and comprehensive views of the customer journey.
- View all customer data within Dynamics 365 business processes with predefined packages.
- They will be able to create customizable profiles, define measures and create segments to obtain a comprehensive view of their client and specific to their organization.
- Use plug-and-play connectors for Microsoft Power BI and Power Apps, or the REST API to extract customer information in your business applications or BI solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is the cloud-based solution that will enable you to retain your customers by actively using data and artificial intelligence (AI). If you want to learn more, contact us to speak to one of our experts!