With the vast number of exciting and inspirational residential and commercial projects under construction, behind the steel, bricks and mortar and energy-efficient fixtures, people will be the key to their success or failure. A dynamic eco-system of architects, engineers, builders, developers, land-owners and contractors requires active relationship management, something which AlfaPeople can provide and support real estate clients with.
Creating a history of the relationship from the first contact through to today is the starting place, including customer communications, the business processes involved in the relationship, after-sales care and new business opportunities. The following components all form part of the ongoing big picture for each client:
- Customer management potential: Utilising a choice of interaction channels including email, website, chat, and telephone, allows lead to be qualified and the distribution of potential customers to be mapped out;
- Land Registry (Land Bank): Information about physical land Information, historical purchase and association negotiations are all recorded;
- Enterprise registration: Allows management by towers, units and status of the project work;
- Creates models of real estate contracts dynamically and according to their standards;
- Record the full history of purchases and the status of licences;
- Call centre: Appropriate treatment of ‘multi-SLA’, involving resolving areas and satisfaction surveys; and
- Central inspection and technical assistance: Control specific processes involved with inspections together with any technical assistance related to the property.