AlfaPeople delivers you the biggest news from Microsoft Inspire 2019
Ready to get Inspired?
Once a year Microsoft invites its global partners to a big event in the USA: Microsoft Inspire. Here, Microsoft and its partners celebrate joint successes, discuss developments and challenges and present the latest innovations in the Microsoft product portfolio. In short: At Inspire, we set the course for another year of cooperation with one goal – to ensure your organization’s lasting success!
Together, we achieve more!
Microsoft’s motto is stronger than ever this year. Discover the most important news directly from this year’s Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas on our Inspire theme page where we collate and refine the most important updates, insights and news from the more than 400 sessions of this year’s event. Our team will be releasing more highlights from Inspire’s presentations and keynotes in the coming days, so keep checking in regularly!
Look forward to news in these areas:
- Product roadmaps
- Strategic trends
- Market insights and benchmarks
- Expert opinions
Highlighted topics at Microsoft Inspire 2019:
- Business Applications
- IT infrastructure
- Data-supported business processes
- Modern Workplace
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Leadership
This year again Microsoft management shares its vision, insights and inspiration with the world. Find out in Inspire’s Corenotes what Microsoft has planned this year.
Corenote speakers are:
- Satya Nadella (Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft Corporation)
- Brad Smith (President, Microsoft Corporation)
- Judson Althoff (Executive Vice President of Worldwide Commercial Business, Microsoft Corporation)
- Gavriella Schuster (Corporate Vice President for One Commercial Partner, Microsoft Corporation)
The program also includes keynotes with these leading voices:
- Simon Sinek (optimist and bestselling author who leads a movement that encourages people to do the things that inspire them)
- Rebecca Alexander (author, psychotherapist, disability rights activist and extreme athlete, who is almost completely blind and deaf)
- Jacqueline Jones (Head of Strategic Partnerships for Global Diversity, Integration and Affiliation at LinkedIn)
- Polly LaBarre (bestselling author and champion for the humanization of companies)
- Dr. Kendrick Wong (TalentSmart’s Director of Training, focused on helping others develop emotional intelligence skills)
We look forward to guiding you on your own Inspire journey in the coming days. We will be happy to answer all your questions and find an individual solution for your specific case. Please contact us!
[fusion_button link=”https://alfapeople.com/microsoft-inspire-2019-all-news/” text_transform=”none” title=”Click to go to AlfaPeople@Microsoft Inspire 2019 page” target=”_blank” link_attributes=”” alignment=”center” modal=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” color=”default” button_gradient_top_color=”” button_gradient_bottom_color=”” button_gradient_top_color_hover=”” button_gradient_bottom_color_hover=”” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” type=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” size=”” stretch=”default” shape=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=””]Please visit our very own Inspire page[/fusion_button]