Leading CRM and AX partner
An experienced Senior Dynamics 365 (CRM) Functional Consultant is required in our Dynamics 365 practice to assist with the successful implementation of our clients’ Dynamics 365 applications.
Your experience and knowledge of Dynamics 365 systems, sales cycles, workflows and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies will help you launch your career at AlfaPeople. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Dynamics 365 solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live.
Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your product knowledge and achieve relevant certification. As we grow the functional team, you will have the opportunity to develop and lead a team of consultants and / or specialise either by function or industry and ultimately be seen as a thought leader in the eyes of our clients and Microsoft.
In return for your commitment, a competitive salary and bonus scheme is on offer, as well as a generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme and health plans, flexible working and regular social activities including charity days, team building activities and social drinks.
If you are looking for a new challenge with an ambitious, rapidly expanding global Microsoft Gold Partner where you can make a real impact on results whilst also enjoying yourself in the process – we’d love to hear from you.
We are a truly global Microsoft Dynamics Partner with 550 employees working out of offices in over 14 countries worldwide. In the UK our business has grown considerably over the last 3 years and our clients include FTSE 250 organisations and other medium to large sized companies from across various industries including healthcare, media, financial services and IT services. We are in an exciting period of change, with plans to grow even more significantly over the next 3 years. This role offers the opportunity to play a significant role in the success of the UK business whilst adding even more breadth and depth to your experience, working with exciting projects and using cutting-edge technology.
We are a dynamic, hard-working and friendly team of professionals, with a flat company structure and passion for what we do. We are renowned for our technical acumen, which we also combine with our business expertise. As a professional, goal-orientated organisation we take a structured approach to projects; however, that doesn’t mean that we don’t have a good time along the way. We believe that delivering great results should be celebrated and that working hard and enjoying ourselves should go hand in hand.
As a Senior Dynamics 365 (CRM) Functional Consultant, you will be leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 applications for new clients and supporting our existing ones. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Liaising with internal / external clients in order to analyse business processes and define the scope
- Providing advice on system implementation, in particular the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of Dynamics 365 systems
- Conducting requirement gathering and product configuration workshops
- Mapping functional requirements to software functions
- Customising Dynamics 365 solutions
- Testing bespoke development and customisations as well as developing test strategies
- Production of system, user and procedural documentation
- Providing product training courses
- Reporting on project to project manager
- Working with sales colleagues to develop software demonstrations and prototypes
- Assisting the support department with customer support requests
Skills & Experience:
- A strong passion for Dynamics 365 and associated Microsoft technologies
- Four years’ experience of Dynamics 365 software
- Proven project experience of implementing Dynamics 365 solutions either in industry or for a consulting company
- Experience as a lead on at least three Dynamics 365 assignments having led analysis, design and rollout of solutions throughout the full software development lifecycle in several different business sectors
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior colleagues
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Strong workshop, facilitation and presentations skills
- Demonstrable experience in managing expectations of C-Level executives on projects
- Experience at process modelling and designing transitions between “As is” and “To be” processes
- Understanding of the principles, implications and design considerations of the underlying platform aspects of Dynamics 365 solutions
- Extensive experience in designing, customising, developing or integrating complex Dynamics 365 solutions in multiple environments
- Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customise and extend Dynamics 365 solutions
- Experience with third party ISV products and add-ons
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track record of leading work streams in large or complex scenarios with managed external parties and contractors (including offshore)
- Understanding of integration techniques and tools
- Understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server administration
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL language
- Expertise in developing .Net (C#) plug-ins for Dynamics 365 Platform
- Expertise in developing .Net assemblies for Dynamics 365 Workflows
- Expertise in developing client-side Jscript for Dynamics 365 entity form events
- Expertise in developing custom .Net webpages
- Expertise in developing SQL Reporting Services Reports
- Understanding of other MS “Stack” products – SharePoint, MS AX, BizTalk, Exchange.
- Ability to produce technical design specifications
- Client facing, ability to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; advantageous: Master’s degree
- Beneficial: MCSE / MCSD / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified
This role will be based out of our Central London offices located in Monument. The role will require some travel and may be required to spend periods of time working from our clients’ offices. Projects are primarily based in the UK, though some European travel should be expected.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Exciting role with chance to have a real impact on business success
- Very competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Regular social events and charity days (recent events included a PowerApps Hackathon and Horse Racing)
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Latest tech devices
- Free snacks and coffee
- Broadband allowance
- Pension scheme
- Health plan
We review applicants continuously. To apply for this job, send your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.