Leading CRM and AX partner
In this role, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities to grow our lead generation and brand awareness in the UK. This includes outbound activities (PR, events, webinars, direct marketing) and supporting Group Marketing on inbound activities (online advertising, email marketing, landing pages, content marketing and social media).
You will report to the Group Marketing Manager (UK Based) and UK General Manager. The role requires a high level of interaction with the Group Marketing team, based in four countries.
- Delivering the customer acquisition strategy and setting key targets, in line with local plans, alongside the Group Marketing Manager.
- Managing creative campaigns and the roll-out of branded collateral.
- Building relationships with customers and influencers to and deliver structured communication with the press.
- Managing the marketing activity plan, ensuring all business functions and key stakeholders are updated regularly.
- Planning, coordinating and executing all aspects of the marketing mix to result in lead-generation with compelling ROI.
- Managing day to day budget for the marketing function, ensuring spend is used effectively to meet core business KPIs.
- Managing social channels (LinkedIn, YouTube, Yammer, and Twitter).
- Analysing local target markets and trends to inform local strategies, planning and continuous improvement.
- Providing regular updates to the management and marketing team on the success of campaigns.
- Seeking out new and innovative opportunities to maximize communication to our database.
- Collaborate with Microsoft on joint campaigns.
Skills and competencies
- A strong work ethic that drives projects forward – from concept to completion.
- The ability to work under pressure, in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of both large and small events, trade shows and webinars.
- Ability to think strategically, coupled with the focus and discipline necessary to simultaneously execute on a wide variety of detailed tactics.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional matrix to successfully deliver objectives on time and budget.
- A proven track record in B2B client acquisition marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- A hands-on, can do mentality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree in Marketing.
- Experience within the IT industry. Preferably working with Microsoft Solutions.
- Master Degree.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com