Leading CRM and AX partner
A Junior Dynamics 365 (CRM) Functional Consultant is required in our Dynamics 365 practice to assist with the successful implementation of our clients’ Dynamics 365 applications.
Your experience and knowledge of Dynamics 365 systems, sales cycles, workflows and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies will help you launch your career at AlfaPeople.
This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Dynamics 365 solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live.
Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your product knowledge and achieve relevant certification. As we grow the functional team, you will have the opportunity to develop and lead a team of consultants and/or specialise either by function or industry and ultimately be seen as a thought leader in the eyes of our clients and Microsoft.
You will be supporting the implementation of Dynamics 365 applications for new clients and supporting our existing ones. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Liaises with internal/external clients in order to analyse business processes and to define the scope
- Conducting requirement gathering and product configuration workshops
- Mapping functional requirements to software functions
- Configuring Dynamics 365 solutions
- Test bespoke development and customisations as well as developing test strategies
- Production of system, user, and procedural documentation
- Providing product training courses
- Reports on the project to project manager
- Working with consultancy colleagues to develop POCs and prototypes
- Assisting the support department with customer support requests
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A strong passion for Dynamics 365 and associated Microsoft technologies
- Experience of Dynamics 365 software gained either from an end user or support role
- Client facing experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK and willingness to travel within the UK
- Proven knowledge of end-to-end sales and service processes
- Workshop, facilitation and presentations skills
- Project experience of implementing Dynamics 365 solutions either in industry or for a consulting company
- Experience in managing expectations of client stakeholders
- Experience in process modeling and designing transitions between “As is” and “To be” processes
- Understanding of the principles, implications and design considerations of the underlying platform aspects of Dynamics 365 solutions
- Experience in designing, customising, developing or integrating complex Dynamics 365 solutions in multiple environments
- Understanding of the methods and tools used to customise and extend Dynamics 365 solutions
- Experience with third-party ISV products and add-ons
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track record of working in large or complex project delivery scenarios with managed external parties and contractors (including off-shore)
- Understanding of integration techniques and tools
- Understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server administration
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL language
- Client facing, ability to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time
- Ability to produce technical design specifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience;
- Beneficial: MCSE / MCSD / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified
AlfaPeople is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners in the world. Our UK office is currently based in West London, but moving to City of London (Monument) by June 2017. Our consultants, developers and project managers specialise in delivering solutions based upon Microsoft Dynamics 365. Our vision is to become the UK’s most trusted supplier of Microsoft Online Services, delivering value-based solutions that utilise best in class deployment techniques with consultants that are more than just product experts but leaders in industry and digital transformation.
The Dynamics 365 Implementation Consultant will be based at our offices in London. The role will require some travel and may be required to spend periods of time working from our client’s offices. Projects are primarily based in the UK, though some European travel should be expected.
With more than 500 employees across 14 countries, we are focused on delivering industry and customer specific integrated Microsoft business solutions. Our solutions are built on Microsoft technology around Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
Our strategy is to become a market leader in Dynamics 365 solutions by utilising the synergies in each country and continuously investing in our consultants and solutions to become the leading global partner.
The company is owned by our 20 local managers who are all active in the daily business. Our clients are mostly mid to large sized companies with an international focus across financial services, public sector, hospitality, retail and professional services.
We are a dynamic team of professionals, have a flat company structure and are passionate about what we do. We are a professional organisation with a structured approach to projects; however, it does not mean that we do not have a good time here. We believe that delivering great results and enjoying ourselves should go hand in hand.
AlfaPeople is renowned for its technical acumen, which we also combine with our business expertise. Working here will allow you to accumulate unique competencies and progress in your career at a fast pace. If you have a wealth of experience already, you will be able to add even more breadth and depth to it by working on exciting projects using cutting-edge technology. Our alumni prosper in many environments thanks to valuable experience accrued at AlfaPeople.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com