Leading CRM and AX partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen at leading global Microsoft Dynamics partner AlfaPeople for an experienced Business Development Lead with a strong track record of selling Dynamics 365 software. With some serious growth plans in place for the next three years, this person will play a key role developing qualified leads and converting new sales opportunities for the UK business, as well as nurturing ongoing relationships with our current client base, which includes some fantastic FTSE 250 organisations.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent client-facing skills and be target-orientated. In return for their commitment a competitive salary and bonus scheme is on offer, as well as a generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme and health plans, flexible working and regular social activities including charity days, team building activities and drinks.
If you are looking for a new challenge with an ambitious, rapidly expanding Microsoft Gold Partner where you can make a real impact on results whilst also enjoying yourself in the process – we’d love to hear from you.
We are a truly global Microsoft Dynamics Partner with 550 employees working out of offices in over 14 countries worldwide. Our business has grown considerably in the last 3 years and our clients include FTSE 250 organisations and other medium to large sized companies from across various industries including healthcare, media, financial services and manufacturing. Having recently welcomed a new CEO, we are in an exciting period of change, with plans to grow sales even more significantly over the next 3 years. This role offers the opportunity to play a significant role in the growth of the UK business and have a demonstrable impact on its success, whilst adding even more breadth and depth to your experience, working with exciting projects and using cutting-edge technology.
We are a dynamic, hard-working and friendly team of professionals, with a flat company structure and passion for what we do. We are a goal-orientated organisation with structured approach to projects; however, that doesn’t mean that we don’t have a good time along the way. We believe that delivering great results should be celebrated and that working hard and enjoying ourselves should go hand in hand.
As Business Development Lead you will be making significant contributions to winning customers and bringing in business as well as converting support and after-sales care packages.
As one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics Partners, AlfaPeople delivers excellent customer service to ensure that clients’ requirements are met. You will be at the centre of ensuring this continues to develop and separate us from the crowd. We’re looking for someone who commands a distinctive mix of product knowledge and customer-facing skills and someone who enjoys the kill of the sale.
- Selling ERP and CRM solutions as a leader in the Microsoft Partner channel
- Responsible for converting sales opportunities through the process from beginning to closing stage
- Working with the sales team to identify, qualify, research and validate opportunities
- Developing and progressing qualified leads from our experienced and extensive partner network
- Driving key meetings and workshops to achieve outcomes within deadline
- Consulting on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations
- Working with pre-sales team as required
- Supporting with demonstrations to clients and prospective clients
- Working with the delivery practice to get approvals
- Nurturing an ongoing relationship within our client base
Skills & Experience:
- A strong passion for Dynamics 365 and associated Microsoft technologies
- Several years’ experience selling Dynamics 365 software with a proven track record of success
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies and news and the ability to sell the benefits of each upgrade in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 space
- Successful track record of achieving sales numbers and the ability to prove it
- Strong facilitation and presentations skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior colleagues
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Client facing, ability to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Target oriented and driven by achieving goals
- Ability to understand customer requirements
- Ability to use own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; advantageous: Master’s degree
- Beneficial: MCSE / MCSD / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified
The Business Development Lead will be based at our well located offices in Monument, London but can work from home as suitable. The role will require some travel and you can expect regular visits to our clients’ offices across the UK.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Exciting role with chance to have a real impact on business success
- No day is the same – regular travel to meetings/events across UK
- Very competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Regular social events and charity days (recent events included a PowerApps Hackathon and Horse Racing)
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Latest tech devices
- Free snacks and coffee
- Broadband allowance
- Pension scheme
- Health plan
We review applicants continuously. To apply for this job, send your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.