Thanks to all participants of the 2nd Industry Day@AlfaPeople for making the event a huge success. Together, we studied the world of fashion and retail from the customer’s point of view and put Microsoft’s state-of-the-art innovations to the test. Keep reading for an in-deth recap of what we learned!
If one thing was clear at this year’s Industry Day@AlfaPeople it was that your customers must be the focus of all your actions. And it’s your customers who determine your success or failure. It’s time to seize the moment and incorporate new customer behaviors and increasing digitalization in your business model. Already, there are countless digital tools at your disposal for you to bring technological innovations to your firm.
This year’s Industry Day@AlfaPeople once again featured a series of top-class industry keynotes:
- More than satisfied: How we guide our customers into the future (Karsten Schopp, AlfaPeople)
- Virtual reality in the store (Markus Lacher, Leineweber GmbH & Co. KG [Brax])
- 360° Retail – From Sheep to Shop, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Porini Suite for Dynamics 365 (Evgeniy Dushkin, Steffen Rohrbach, AlfaPeople)
- Artificial Intelligence – “The Next Big Thing!” (Margarete Reufels, AlfaPeople)
- Change through Microsoft Dynamics 365 – a field report (AlfaPeople customer reference)
- Leadership topic: Recommendation marketing (Götz Braake, W.I.R. wins)
We would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all the speakers who provided exciting insights into the world of retail and the customer experience of tomorrow with their multi-faceted presentations.
This year’s Industry Day@AlfaPeople again featured demo Points, which enabled our visitors to engage interactively with the latest IT solutions for answers to the most pressing questions regarding the digitization of fashion and retail.
“I liked that the different presentations broadened my ‘horizon’. That’s what I was primarily looking for.”
Feedback like this shows us that we are making an important contribution with our Industry Day@AlfaPeople. That’s why we’re already planning our next Industry Day@AlfaPeople in 2020, which will provide you with a platform for state-of-the-art technologies, knowledge exchange and insights.
We look forward to seeing you there!