Leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and F&O partner
Take Your Skills to the Next Level with AlfaPeople
To strengthen our Microsoft Dynamics 365 development team in the European offices (Glattbrugg, Switzerland; Herford, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark), we are looking for more candidates.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX Developer (m/w)
As a market leader in providing the Microsoft Dynamics Solution for over 10 years, AlfaPeople has expanded its operations to 16 countries worldwide. With over 550 employees, AlfaPeople offers a range of Microsoft Business Solutions from Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform.
As one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics Partners, AlfaPeople delivers excellent customer service to ensure that clients’ requirements are met. Our teams combine business and technical knowledge with industry expertise, to provide outstanding results for organizations that intend to take the next step with their solution technologies.
We are proud of our company culture, but we are also committed to improving it further. Our staff know that AlfaPeople is the perfect organization to develop their careers locally and internationally. We strive to inspire our employees to become better team players and to build strong, international relationships with open communications at all levels. We value our multi-cultural and diverse organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- New and further development of applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or Power Platform.
- Creation of detailed specifications and technical analyses based on customer requirements.
- First level technical support and implementation of programme changes.
- Creation of development documentation.
- Cooperation with project management and application consulting.
- Cooperation in software maintenance, new and further development of applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or Power Platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
You are a service-oriented personality who can look back on successful experience in the service environment of consulting-intensive software solutions.
- Computer science education (technical college or university degree)
- Experience in the development of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or Power Platform.
- Several years of experience in object-oriented development of applications
- Good knowledge of software architectures and development processes
- Development experience with relational databases (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience with versioning systems (GIT / DevOps)
- Experience / knowledge with the following programming languages and technologies
- Azure DevOps
- Databases (SQL, AzureSQL advantageous)
- Visual Studio
- Azure Service Bus (desirable)
- Power Automate (desirable)
- Web Services
- Strong and analytical thinking skills
- Structured and systematic way of working
- Enjoys customer contact and working at the customer’s site
- An independent and flexible personality that can work under pressure
- Good English skills round off your profile. German, Danish, Spanish and Portuguese are an advantage
- Interesting and challenging field of activity in a growing international company
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Room for active participation, further training and development
- A strong project delivery team with ambition and motivation
- An exciting and challenging environment with attractive employment conditions
- Open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Collaboration in international project teams
- Flexible working hours with the option of home office days or remote working
- 5 weeks holidays
- Attractive fixed salary with performance-related component
- Very good social benefits
- Other benefits include the provision of trade journals, free drinks and coffee, and fresh fruit in the office
If you would like to become part of an open-minded and uncomplicated team, please send your application to: email@example.com
If you have any questions please reach out to to us at phone: +45 70 20 27 40 – we look forward to speaking with you.
Additional information you will find on our homepage: https://alfapeople.com/careers/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.