Leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and F&O partner
Take Your Skills to the Next Level with AlfaPeople
With more than 550 employees, the AlfaPeople Group is one of the top 10 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide. We advise our customers locally in 16 countries, focusing on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and our own add-on solutions. Thanks to standard business solutions from Microsoft, industry-specific functions and our consulting knowledge, coupled with our reliable 7/24 application support, we create tangible added value for our customers, locally and internationally!
To strengthen our Sales & Marketing team of the Swiss branch (Glattbrugg), we are looking for a passionate, experienced and talented
Marketing Manager with Focus Digital Marketing
to join our team. You will be responsible for the hands-on day to day running of the marketing activities which includes Outbound and Inbound channels. Your main responsibilities include:
- Plan and deliver the marketing activity plan with the goals of lead generation and brand awareness (MQL)
- Work closely with the Managing Director of Switzerland and Group Marketing Manager to ensure the marketing strategy supports the wider business plan
- Work closely with Sales and Consulting on defining the message for existing clients and prospects
- Produce successful and well executed marketing campaigns that deliver profitable growth
- Plan and deliver a successful outbound plan which includes webinars, events and PR
- Plan and Execute ABM (Account Based Marketing) campaigns targeted to Strategic Accounts interacting closely with Sales Team
- Support the success and development of the online strategic plan including PPC and SEO
- Plan and execute the content marketing plan for the year including blogs, case studies, videos and whitepapers
- Promote solutions and services via other online channels including social media, email marketing, Microsoft platforms, website, etc.
- Build relationships and plan campaigns with Microsoft and other partners
- Create monthly newsletters for clients, Microsoft & partners and employees
- Report on campaign progress to Group Marketing Manager
- Build and maintain a strong database in CRM
- Support local sales teams on activities and sales tools
Next to a lot of energy and the joy of permanent challenges you bring along:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
- Fluent German speaking and writing skills, English C1 Level, any additional language welcome
- 5 years’ experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate these to management
- Experience in delivering multi-channel marketing plans in a B2B scenario
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- A strong team player with excellent networking skills and the ability to build relationships
- Experience working in a global organization, on multi-market/language projects
- Ability to develop compelling and clear marketing and creative briefs and adept at building, designing and delivering presentations
- Must be inspired by marketing communications execution particularly social marketing, embrace marketing automation concepts
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proven record on lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Comfortable working work with numbers, metrics and spreadsheet
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of using relevant analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience of managing a marketing budget
What we offer next to an interesting and challenging engagement
- Space for participation, further education and development opportunities
- An exciting and challenging environment with attractive employment conditions
- You work with the latest Microsoft technologies and constantly expand your professional knowledge
- Open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Cooperation in international project teams
- Flexible working hours with the option of home office days
- 5 weeks holidays
- Attractive fixed salary with performance-related components
- Very good social benefits
- Other benefits include the provision of trade journals, free drinks and coffee, and fresh fruit in the office
How to get in touch with us:
If you would like to become part of a well-positioned and uncomplicated team, please send your detailed application to: email@example.com .
Beatrice Knecht (HR Manager) will be happy to answer your questions.
Phone: +41 43 355 30 60.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.