Leading CRM and AX partner
In this role, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities to grow our lead generation and awareness in Switzerland. This includes Outbound activities (PR, events, webinars, direct marketing) and supporting Group Marketing on inbound activities (Online, email marketing, web, content marketing and Social Media).
You will report to the Group Marketing Manager (UK Based) and General Managers in Germany and Switzerland. The role requires a high level of interaction with the Group Marketing team, based across 4 countries.
- Delivering the customer acquisition strategy and key targets, in line with local plans, alongside the Group Marketing Manager.
- Managing creative campaigns and roll-outs of branded collaterals.
- Build relationships and deliver structured communication with Press, Best Customers and other Influencers.
- Manage the communications and launch calendar and ensure all business functions and key stakeholders are updated regularly.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing all aspects of field activities including top of funnel/awareness building as well as webinars, trade shows and internal events, resulting in lead-generation with compelling ROI.
- Managing day to day budget for the marketing function, ensuring spend delivery against core business KPIs.
- Managing social channels (LinkedIn, YouTube, Xing and Twitter).
- Analyse local customer and business metrics to inform local strategies and plans, and seek continuous improvement.
- Provide regular updates to management and marketing team on success of campaigns and searching for new innovative opportunities to maximize electronic communication to our database.
Required experience, skills and competencies
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for a talented Marketer to experience the benefits of a fast-paced while being part of an already successful international organization with a strong track record. It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of this role; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- Experience within the IT industry. Preferable working with Microsoft Solutions.
- A strong work ethic that drives projects forward – from concept to completion.
- The ability to work under pressure, in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of both large and small field events, trade shows and webinars.
- Ability to think strategically, coupled with the focus and discipline necessary to simultaneously execute on a wide variety of detailed tactics.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional matrix to successfully deliver objectives to time and budget.
- A proven track record in B2B client acquisition.
- Languages: English and German.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- A hands-on, can do, mentality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree in Marketing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org