Leading CRM and AX partner
Job Description Summary
As a Dynamics 365 for Operations (AX) Developer you will be part of a team that will use problem-solving skills to design, develop, support and implement Dynamics 365 for Operations. You will be responsible for converting functional requirements into customizations using .NET and AX native programming languages. The Dynamics 365 for Operations Developer will assist in the design and development of deliverables identified through conversations with system analysts, end users, and AlfaPeople’s clients. The Dynamics 365 for Operations Developer will spend most its time executing tasks related to client delivery of Dynamics 365 for Operations customizations, report writing, data migration and integrations. The position requires familiarity with all phases of Dynamics 365 for Operations software development life cycle.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent
- 3 years of development experience using X++ and MorphX IDE in AX/Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and C# / X++ development languages. Experience in HTML5 is a plus.
- Experience with both overlaying and extension methodologies for customizing Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 Model Split.
- Understanding of Form Patterns.
- Experience in building and deploying Dynamics 365 deployable packages for both core Dynamics 365 and RetailSDK.
- Familiarity working with Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server for version/source control.
- Experience in building and consuming of Data Entities (OData).
- Experience with Data Import / Export Framework (DIXF).
- Results-oriented/self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Manage customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Passion for learning
- Strong time management skills
- Design and code additions and updates to current AX system per requirements captured from multiple business units.
- Create and modify Dynamics 365 for Operations reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Customize Dynamics 365 for Operations using .NET, X++ and other technologies that interface with Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations gap/fit solutions.
- Work with project managers, system analysts, end users, and the development team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation.
- Develop in MS Dynamics 365 for Operations 2012 using X++, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages.
- Maintain familiarity with other Object Oriented languages, C#, VB.Net, Java, and the .Net Framework.
- Package Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations customizations into deployable objects
- Perform data conversions into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Manage each customization within budget
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong compensation package
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus earnings
- Excellent health benefits including: medical, dental & vision care plans, life insurance, and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidate must be able to legally work in the USA. No visa sponsorship.
AlfaPeople Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org