Within the slate of products available under the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement umbrella, the applications that stand out are Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service and Project Service Automation. These applications can be easily integrated with ERP solutions such as Finance and Operations, Talent and Retail.
When approaching D365 for Customer Engagement, understand:
- Sales managers can gain access to information about the type of engagement their sales force develop with customers, since Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows for the management and development of daily work flows, from first contact with a customer onward, and establishes traceability mechanisms.
- With the Marketing module, you can better understand and manage your campaigns, and generate new leads through centralized customer contact with the business (web and digital channels).
- In the Customer Service module, all operations (cases) and activities are consolidated into a broad record of service interaction with customers. This information informs strategy and processes for improved customer service delivery overall.
- The Field Service module manages service orders, schedules the assignment of optimized resources, and identifies available resources to better organize technicians’ routes. Additionally, it provides access to information about appointments and previous customer orders.
- The Project Service Automation module makes it easier for businesses working on a project basis to fulfill commitments that have been agreed upon with customers. It provides for the planning and assignment of resources, which ultimately encourages and strengthens team collaboration.
All this comes with a high degree of customization and integration between its different solutions and with Microsoft technology more broadly, enhancing the traceability of all activities and interactions with customers.
Tips for a strong CRM culture using Microsoft Dynamics 365
Across industries, businesses are embracing the era of the customer, and digital business solutions are a fundamental part of this change. But Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement is not just a software tool for improved businesses processes, it is also a strategy that focusses your attention squarely on the contact and development of relationships with customers. It is vital for your business to create and maintain a culture that is centered around CRM, and to involve all staff in your digital processes. We recommend:
- Segmenting accounts or clients by completely personalizing customer information, allowing you to adopt a 360° vision of your customers which, in turn, allows you to develop a culture focused on the customers and everything that identifies them.
- Centralizing information or the movement of company accounts. In one single screen, you can see every interaction: contacts, customer service activities, business opportunities and so on.
- Adopting an “If it’s not in CRM, it doesn’t exist” philosophy. It’s important to feed the CRM all types of information, for example activities (appointments, calls, e-mails, business opportunities, etc.). This expands your business’ strategic vision and decision-making to relevant niches of the companies, based on the information you can draw from Dynamics 365.
- Keeping databases updated in CRM to obtain more accurate insights into customers and customer engagement with your business. This will also allow you to establish policies for the control of information in order to avoid the creation of misleading data or duplicate registries in CRM.
- Correctly managing customer information and related products. Managerial analysis can be generated with Dynamics 365 through its control panels. It´s also possible to create reports using tools such as Power BI, with its simple and easy convertibility with the CRM.
What are you waiting for? Dive into the world of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement? Align your company’s business strategy with the processes, people, and technology that Dynamics 365 brings together under one roof!