As a catalyst for transformation, technology continues to play an increasingly crucial role in everything we do, from shaping growth, to disrupting industry landscapes. Embracing this change and having a thorough understanding of how to leverage technology as a competitive advantage, will shape the future for Individuals, Organizations & Nations.
Following the immense success of Microsoft Transform 2017, the biggest and most impactful event in Saudi Arabia is back, with Microsoft Transform 2018. The event will be held on 5th February 2018 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Riyadh.
Join us on 5th February 2018 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Riyadh to:
- Learn about the latest industry-specific trends, opportunities, and challenges
- Network with customers, partners, and Microsoft executives
- Identify new opportunities for growth and business excellence
- Hear from our industry leads and leading partners on the latest innovations and industry-specific solutions that support your transformation
Look forward to more details on the agenda, keynote presenters, and the Industry Tracks that focus on: Government, Retail, Financial Services and Manufacturing/Oil and Gas.
We hope to see you all there!
- 9:45 – 10:15 Accelerating Transformation in Saudi Arabia – Samer Abu-Ltaif, President Microsoft Middle East & Africa
- 10:15 – 10:30 Evolving your Digital Workplace – Ammar Abuthuraya, Head of Secure Digital Workplace Business, Microsoft Saudi
- 10:30 – 10:50 Digital: From Transforming Companies to Transforming Countries – Xavier Anglada, Managing Director – Accenture Digital Lead, MENA & Turkey
- 10:50 – 11:05 A peak into the future – The intelligent Cloud in action – Mohamed Radwan, Head of Cloud & Enterprise Business, Microsoft Saudi
- 11:05 – 11:25 Digital Transformation in Defense & Intelligence – Jamie Wylly, Worldwide Director for Defense and Intelligence – Microsoft
- 11:25 – 11:55 Digital Transformation – Sharing the Experience
Prayer: 11:55 – 12:30
Expo Area: 11:55 – 16:00
- Microsoft Booth & Sponsors Booths
- Presentations from our sponsors in the Expo presentation area (12:30 – 16:00)
Digital Transformation Industry Tracks: 12:30 – 16:00
Digital transformation (DT) is about how business leaders are challenged to re-envision existing business models and embrace a different way of engaging customers, empowering employees, optimizing operations, and transforming products. Join us in one of the below industry tracks to hear from Microsoft industry experts and selected industry solutions partners:
- Digital Transformation in Government – Technology Innovation for a Digital Government
- Digital Transformation in Banking – Enabling Financial Institutions to understand Financial Lives of their Customers
- Digital Transformation in Retail – Create Personal, Seamless and Unique Shopping Experiences while Improving Operational Efficiencies
- Digital Transformation in Education – We are Partners in Learning; Explore Microsoft Commitment to Lifetime Learning
- Digital Transformation in Manufacturing and Resources* – Enabling Manufacturers to Transform to Digital Business
Lunch: 16:00 – 17:30