Leading CRM and AX partner
AlfaPeople is a consulting services company specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM solutions. As we grow our portfolio, we are also looking to grow our team! We are seeking an experienced ERP Consultant with proven experience and knowledge of supply chain and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to join the ERP team at AlfaPeople Nordic.
As our new ERP Consultant, you will act as our field specialist on projects involving procurement, sourcing, warehouse management and logistics. It is crucial that you thrive in the role as a specialist with customer-facing responsibilities, advising customers and converting their requirements into functionality on Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
We offer a rewarding social environment, opportunities to apply and test your skills on projects and to influence business processes, mentoring and engaging with senior resources, and playing a key role in making a difference for our customers.
In the role as ERP Consultant, you will join a strong, international team and act as a Business Solution Advisor within the Supply Chain-module of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
The role will require both broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. You will engage in senior level decision-maker discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. You will also be expected to assist in Pre-Sale efforts when needed. Your responsibilities will also include, but not limited to:
- Design the end-to-end functional business processes and solution architecture
- Business process optimisation
- Testing and reporting
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications
- Facilitate and accelerate the decision-making process, considering the customer’s business strategy, drivers, requirements and challenges; while bearing in mind the relevant industry trends
- Assist in pre-sales efforts
- Work with developers to make sure that your clients’ needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Facilitate workshops with your clients to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Train clients and users in the system via training workshops
Desired Skills & Experience:
University graduate or equivalent within Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems.
We are open to other backgrounds if you have relevant work experience or a strong background in ERP concepts, such as supply chain, manufacturing, planning, production, and distribution.
- Proven track record as an IT consultant within AX/ERP/Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Several years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or you have participated or completed in minimum of 1 implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Deep business and application expertise in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics or WMS) functionality for handling procurement and sourcing, sales order, inventory, warehousing, transportation, and master planning.
- Microsoft Dynamics FO/AX certifications preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- A customer-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently, yet be part of a strong and united team
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Fluent in Danish / strong English skills
As a market leader in providing Microsoft Dynamics solutions for over 10 years, AlfaPeople has expanded its operations to 14 countries worldwide. With more than 500 employees worldwide, we are focused on delivering industry and customer-specific integrated Microsoft business solutions. All our solutions are built on Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM technology.
Visit our website to learn more about AlfaPeople as a company and workplace: https://alfapeople.com/
We review applications continuously. To apply for this job, send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com