Leading CRM and AX partner
AlfaPeople is a global company, delivering ERP and CRM Business Solutions to enterprise companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Our focus is to provide our enterprise-level clients with leading edge, quality solutions that support business processes with either standard or industry specific functionality. Consulting is central to what we do, as we work with customers to gain an in-depth understanding of their pains and address specific business needs through ERP and/or CRM technology.
Now, we are looking for a passionate, experienced and talented Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the hands-on day to day running of the marketing activities which includes Outbound and Inbound channels. You will have 7 years’ experience, ideally within the Software Industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
The right candidate will have:
- 7 years’ experience.
- Highly creative to think out of the box.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communication to management.
- Be confident, authoritative and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Experience in delivering multi-channel marketing plans.
- An individual, keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong planning and organisational skill and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent writing skills; adept at crafting and selling a story.
- A strong team player with excellent networking skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and good project management skills.
- Experience working in a global organization, on multi-market/language projects.
- Ability to develop compelling and clear marketing and creative briefs and adept at building, designing and delivering presentations.
- Must be inspired by Marketing Communications execution particularly social marketing, embrace Marketing Automation concepts.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems and manage requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Previous experience within the Microsoft Partner Network is a plus.
- Proven record on Lead Generation and Brand awareness.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required. MBA degree preferred but not required.
- Manage and report local marketing budget.
- Comfortable to work with numbers, metrics and spreadsheet.
- English and Danish fluency is a must.
- Dynamics CRM knowledge is a plus.
- Experience within the Microsoft Partner Network industry.
- Plan and deliver the Marketing Activity Plan in partnership with Group Marketing.
- Define the local strategy for our Solutions and Services.
- Define the key market factors and competition for each Solution and Service.
- Work closely with Sales on defining the message for existing clients and prospects.
- Build relationships with Microsoft Partner Account Managers and Marketing Teams.
- Build awareness of our Brand across all platforms.
- Produce successful and well executed marketing strategies that deliver profitable growth.
- Plan and deliver a successful Outbound Plan which includes: Webinars, Events, Press Releases and Direct Marketing.
- Plan and deliver joint campaigns with Microsoft and other Partners.
- Work closely with Group Marketing to deliver the Inbound Strategic Plan: Online (PPC/SEO), Content Marketing, Email Campaigns and Social Media Channels.
- Work with our Global Marketing team based in 3 different countries.
- Use internal channels to promote key messages that inform and engage staff, including Yammer, Staff emails and Town hall meetings.
- Ensuring all campaigns deliver the intention of the original brief and the overriding Marketing Department objectives within the brand guidelines.
- Produce internal monthly marketing updates/reporting for key stakeholders.
- Evaluate all completed activity producing an overview and recommendations.
- Deliver all activity within the agreed budget and timeframes.
- 6 weeks of vacation
- A high degree of flexibility
- 20% Bonus Scheme
- Great, new office in Sydhavn, Copenhagen, with a roof terrace and a view of the harbor
- Many social events and the possibility of massage once a week.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please mark the subject line: Marketing Manager.
All applications will be treated with full confidentiality.
As a market leader in providing the Microsoft Dynamics Solution for over 10 years, AlfaPeople has expanded its operations to 16 countries worldwide. With over 550 employees, AlfaPeople offers a range of Microsoft Business Solutions from Dynamics 365 (former AX and CRM) to Social Engagement and Power BI.
As one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics Partners, AlfaPeople delivers excellent customer service to ensure that clients’ requirements are met. We are proud of our company culture, but we are also committed to improving it further. Our staff knows that AlfaPeople is the perfect organization to develop their careers locally and internationally. We strive to inspire our employees to become better team players and to build strong, international relationships with open communications at all levels. We value our multicultural and diverse organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org