We continue with our two-part blog, which we hope will clear-up any doubts and convince you to make the decision to take your business to the next level with Dynamics 365.
As we saw in the previous blog, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of products integrated into one single solution. If you implement Dynamics 365, you will save time and money, because you don’t need to buy anything else. What do I mean by this? I mean that Dynamics 365 includes other solutions that are normally purchased separately. Let’s take a look at the 12 most important ones:
- Business Intelligence (BI) solution embedded into Dynamics 365.
- Embedded document management solution that enables you to attach several different types of documents into Dynamics 365 master files and transactions.
- Workflow solution that brings business processes to life using business logic, allowing you to handle approvals without having to go through development.
- Development suite that allows you, if necessary, to build new functions within Dynamics 365 while preserving the original solution, all through a layered architecture that can distinguish between what is native and what has been developed. This makes migrating to new versions much easier.
- A solution that not only supports private sector process, but also public sector ones.
- Strictly detailed traceability and auditing not only at a transaction level to allow you to easily reach the original document, but also helping you register who, when (date and time), what was changed, what the previous value was and what the current one is.
- Power financial reporting solution that allows users from Accounting and Finance areas to construct – using a simple, user-friendly interface – their own reports on down trending flows, balance sheets, income statements, budget comparisons and more.
- Sophisticated Manufacturing, Retail and Warehouse Management processes that avoid having to purchase other solutions separately for handling advanced concepts such as lean manufacturing, barcodes, MPO’s and others.
- Powerful solution for creating simple (without development) or sophisticated mobile applications that enhance the use of Dynamics 365 through mobility.
- Flow and Apps solution for the internal integration of ERP/CRM processes tailor-made for each customer.
- Cortana solution with built-in intelligence and advanced analytics for the data contained in Dynamics 365. One of its main features is that it recognizes natural language. For example, in the Sales portion, it is integrated into sales activities, accounts and opportunities to show what is most relevant for the sales staff at any given moment.
- Native integration with Office 365, allowing you to manage exporting information from Dynamics 365, importing data into Dynamics 365, performing budget process using smart templates, creating reports in Office, etc.
The following diagram illustrates why Dynamics 365 is a smart business solution.
Therefore, if you are looking for:
- A modern, flexible solution constructed using cutting edge technology and that can fully function on the web (if you do not want to have infrastructure and support costs) or on-premises (making sure the implementation is pain-free and does not take years);
- A ROI recovered in less than four years, and which begins to show dividends as soon as the solution goes live;
- Starting out small and then growing:
Dynamics 365 is the solution for you
Would you like a demo? Let’s schedule an appointment!