The Colombian Institute of Standards and Certification – or Icontec, according to its acronym in Spanish – has awarded AlfaPeople with the Quality Management System (QMS) certificate for a second consecutive time. The certificate was formally received on February 25, 2020, at Icontec headquarters.
The renewal of the certificate came as a result of an audit conducted on August 14 and 15, 2019, with objectives focused on:
- Determining the compliance of the management system according to the requirements of Icontec’s management system standard
- Determining the capacity of the management system to ensure that AlfaPeople Colombia complies with the legal, regulatory and contractual requirements applicable within the scope of Icontec’s management system standard
- Determining the effectiveness of the management system to ensure that AlfaPeople has reasonable expectations regarding the fulfillment of the specified objectives
- Identifying potential improvement areas of our management system.
Among the benefits for AlfaPeople working under QMS standards are:
- The ability to focus on identifying and satisfying customer needs, both in terms of deployment as well as installed base support. Additionally, to seek to understand and exceed their expectations.
- Through the leadership of AlfaPeople’s Senior Management, the company boasts the conditions for employees to commit to achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
- The renewal of our certificate was achieved thanks to the leadership of AlfaPeople Colombia’s senior management, headed by General Manager Mr. Félix Sastoque, and the commitment of all AlfaPeople employees.