CRM is a fully integrated Customer Relationship Management solution designed to help businesses of all sizes to attract, manage and develop strong, profitable relationships with their customers and prospects. Covering four main areas Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Social Listening Dynamics CRM can provide you with a single view of your customer enabling all staff to manage relationships and enquiries from first contact through to purchase and on-going customer service and support.
Are you considering a CRM solution?
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 from AlfaPeople?
- We are one of the top 3 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide
- We have more than 200 employees working for Dynamics CRM
- We are Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified Gold Partner
- We have deep industry knowledge from hundreds of successful projects
- You can run Dynamics CRM either in the cloud or on premise
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides you with a powerful set of CRM capabilities right within the familiar Microsoft Outlook application
- Enhanced ofﬂine communications so everyone can be productive regardless of location
- Integrates with your existing systems to help break down information silos
Getting started with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
Extended CRM – Solutions for Dynamics CRM 2015
Addons for Dynamics CRM 2015
TelephoneIntegration connects your phone system (TAPI, Skype, OCS, Lync) with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The addon offers a “Click-to-Dial”-functionality for outgoing calls. Incoming calls will be recognized and details of the caller are displayed within the user interface, a pop-up window called balloon.
Email marketing embedded into Microsoft CRM and perfectly linked to leads, contacts, campaigns, marketing lists, visitor web tracking and more? Imagine what you can do with that. Surveys built into CRM – wow! Marketers familiar with Microsoft CRM will appreciate being able to easily connect forms on their website to CRM – without creating duplicates. Tying landing pages to campaigns is easy, and triggering workflow from form submissions, file downloads or a lead’s general web activity is simple and familiar. Having all data in CRM is a welcome change because everything is nicely tied together and available for an endless realm of possibilities.
The tool incorporates a set of game mechanics including badges, leader boards, levels, real-time feedback, mobile client, social interactions plus many more. Managers can use this tool to automatically reward performance of the sales force, marketing and customer support teams (amongst others).